Murder in the Snow
The clock is ticking
You and your team are on an exciting skiing trip when things suddenly take a deadly turn. An avalanche hits and in the aftermath, a body has been discovered in the snow…
Using the interactive map, it’s up to you and your fellow detectives to scour the chalet for evidence and liaise with the witnesses to discover what happened when the avalanche hit. You’ll need to look out for hidden clues and rule out suspects to aid your investigation as you go! Remember, everyone is a suspect as you try to ﬁgure out who could have done such a thing!
With the clock ticking and the case on thin ice, you must work together to piece together what happened and uncover the cold-blooded killer before it’s too late!
- Introduction by our experienced moderator
- Team activity in breakout rooms: 1-1,5 h
- Award ceremony
… and support for the complete event
What do you achieve?
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Thinking Out of the Box
What is required?
- Smartphone or tablet
Languages and group sizes
- Ideal for all group sizes (5 to 500+ participants)
- English and German (other languages on request)
Virtual, in-person or hybrid?
- Virtual: Everyone joins the conference from a separate location
- In-Person: You meet on site and get out in small groups
- Hybrid: Partly you meet in groups on site, partly you join the conference from your own location : Teils trefft ihr euch in Gruppen vor Ort, teils wählt ihr euch separat ein
|up to 10 people||11 – 25 people||26 – 75 people||76 -150 people||151 – 500+ people|
|600 € flat||60 € p. P.||55 € p. P.||53 € p. P.||50 € p. P.|
Our prices are net.
Are you interested?
Send us a message
If you would like us to call you back or send you information by e-mail, please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours: