"Manor House Murder"
Can you find the killer?
all group sizes
1,5 - 2 hours
An old mansion, a brilliant party – and a mysterious crime. You will find motives, alibis and evidence to convict the perpetrator. But are you also drawing the right conclusions? In our virtual crime thriller, nothing is what it seems!
A mysterious murder occurs at a class reunion. You have six suspects, all of whom are possible perpetrators. Now skill and instinct are required. Uncover motifs, check alibis and evaluate traces.
The investigations can only succeed in teamwork: video and audio
tasks alternate with tricky puzzles, sometimes the teams have to scan
objects with the help of image recognition technology in order to
When looking for and interpreting clues,
you show precision and acumen!
- Introduction by our experienced moderator
- Team activity in breakout rooms: 1-1,5 h
- Award ceremony
… and support for the complete event
What do you achieve?
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Thinking Out of the Box
What is required?
- Smartphone or tablet
Languages and group sizes
- Ideal for all group sizes (5 to 500+ participants)
- English and German (other languages on request)
Virtual, in-person or hybrid?
- Virtual: Everyone joins the conference from a separate location
- In-Person: You meet on site and get out in small groups
- Hybrid: Partly you meet in groups on site, partly you join the conference from your own location : Teils trefft ihr euch in Gruppen vor Ort, teils wählt ihr euch separat ein
|up to 10 people||11 – 25 people||26 – 75 people||76 -150 people||151 – 500+ people|
|600 € flat||60 € p. P.||55 € p. P.||53 € p. P.||50 € p. P.|
Our prices are net.
We would be happy to present you a free DEMO version of our virtual events at a joint video conference so that you can get an impression of the process and the tasks.
Are you interested?
Send us a message
If you would like us to call you back or send you information by e-mail, please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours: