Raise a glass to adventure
What do you get if you combine a pub crawl, a quiz and a team activity? Thirsty work? Yes, that and our Pub Explorer challenge of course! No matter what you’re drinking, this really is interactive fun and team engagement at its best. Cheers to that!
The city streets and pubs are your playground in this unique team event. Using your smartphone as your guide, you’ll navigate around your chosen location via GPS hotspots where you’ll visit some of the local pubs for a well-earned drink! As you unlock challenges and hotspots, you’ll come across a variety of creative tasks and trivia that will test your team, get them working together and having fun!
Time is of the essence so don’t forget to bring your competitive ‘spirit’! You must work together to answer questions and earn the most points in order to be crowned the Pub Explorer winners.
- Introduction by our experienced moderator
- Team activity in breakout rooms: 1-1,5 h
- Award ceremony
… and support for the complete event
What do you achieve?
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Thinking Out of the Box
What is required?
- Smartphone or tablet
Languages and group sizes
- Ideal for all group sizes (5 to 500+ participants)
- English and German (other languages on request)
Virtual, in-person or hybrid?
- Virtual: Everyone joins the conference from a separate location
- In-Person: You meet on site and get out in small groups
- Hybrid: Partly you meet in groups on site, partly you join the conference from your own location : Teils trefft ihr euch in Gruppen vor Ort, teils wählt ihr euch separat ein
|up to 10 people||11 – 25 people||26 – 75 people||76 -150 people||151 – 500+ people|
|without annual license||500 €||50 € p. P.||45 € p. P.||40 € p. P.||30 € p. P.|
|with annual license||375 €||37 € p. P.||33 € p. P.||30 € p. P.||22 € p. P.|
Our prices are net.
Save 25% per event for your entire company with our annual license (€ 1,000 / year). Just talk to us about it.
We would be happy to present you a free DEMO version of our virtual events at a joint video conference so that you can get an impression of the process and the tasks.