Murder on the train
Uncover what happened that fateful night
before the train arrived in Constantinople
all group sizes
1,5 - 2 hours
Go on an adventurous journey! We send you back to the 20s of the last century. A long-distance train travels across Europe from Paris to Constantinople. But the journey is shaken by a terrible crime: the corpse of a wealthy businessman is discovered in one of the wagons.
What could the motive be? Greed? Revenge? Initial investigations
indicate that the perpetrator is still at large somewhere on the train.
Therefore, you and your team will be taken on board in
Belgrade to examine the wagons with the help of the train
attendant, to check the testimony and to look
Do you uncover what happened that fateful
night before the train arrived in Constantinople?
- Introduction by our experienced moderator
- Team activity in breakout rooms: 1-1,5 h
- Award ceremony
… and support for the complete event
What do you achieve?
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Thinking Out of the Box
What is required?
- Smartphone or tablet
Languages and group sizes
- Ideal for all group sizes (5 to 500+ participants)
- English and German (other languages on request)
Virtual, in-person or hybrid?
- Virtual: Everyone joins the conference from a separate location
- In-Person: You meet on site and get out in small groups
- Hybrid: Partly you meet in groups on site, partly you join the conference from your own location : Teils trefft ihr euch in Gruppen vor Ort, teils wählt ihr euch separat ein
|up to 10 people||11 – 25 people||26 – 75 people||76 -150 people||151 – 500+ people|
|without annual license||600 € flat||60 € p. P.||55 € p. P.||53 € p. P.||50 € p. P.|
|with annual license||450 € flat||45 € p. P.||41 € p. P.||39 € p. P.||37 € p. P.|
Our prices are net.
Save 25% per event for your entire company with our annual license (€ 1,000 / year). Just talk to us about it.
We would be happy to present you a free DEMO version of our virtual events at a joint video conference so that you can get an impression of the process and the tasks.