English Email Challenge
Communicate your way to success!
Did you know that 82% of customers have changed a supplier because of poor or unfriendly customer service? It’s the number 1 reason customers change providers.
One of the keys to your company’s success is easily understandable, goal-oriented communication. In this fun, challenging event, you’re going to learn to communicate like a professional and win customers along the way. Your aim is to attract customers and keep them by completing a range of tasks designed to help you perfect your English business emails. Formal vs informal language, typical business email phrases, making polite requests, structuring your email, avoiding false friends – these are just some of the ways in which you will improve your English emailing skills.
Along with your team, you will try to gather as many points as possible to leave your competitors in the dust. And please do not hesitate to have fun!
Included in the event, you will receive an emailing guide as a PDF in advance to help you with all your future email challenges.
Get ready to email your way to the top!
- Introduction by our experienced moderator
- Team activity in breakout rooms: 1-1,5 h
- Award ceremony
… and support for the complete event
What do you achieve?
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Thinking Out of the Box
What is required?
- Smartphone or tablet
Languages and group sizes
- Ideal for all group sizes (5 to 500+ participants)
- English and German (other languages on request)
Virtual, in-person or hybrid?
- Virtual: Everyone joins the conference from a separate location
- In-Person: You meet on site and get out in small groups
- Hybrid: Partly you meet in groups on site, partly you join the conference from your own location : Teils trefft ihr euch in Gruppen vor Ort, teils wählt ihr euch separat ein
|up to 10 persons||11 – 25 persons||26 – 75 persons|
|600 €||55 € p. p.||50 € p. p.|
Our prices are net.